Sunday, November 1, 2009

Atlantis, Bahamas



















We just got back from our family vacation to Atlantis resort in the Bahamas! It was AMAZING! We can not believe how beautiful it is there! We loved it! It is so green-so many trees, palm trees, & so much water--the pretty blue & turquoise water, not the nasty brown water we have here in Cali. Anyway, it was such a fun trip! We all had so much fun swimming everyday, hanging with the dolphins, checking out all the fish including, sharks, manta rays, and all kinds of amazing fish. I will write more about our adventure, I just wanted to get some pictures posted, I promised my family so they could see! We love the Bahamas & can't wait to go back, someday!

4 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

looks like you had so much fun...you looked super tan today too...i am jealous:)

Cadle Clan said...

so jealous! looks like a lot of fun!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

FUN! Thanks for sharing the photos. I want to go next time!

Liz said...

That looks amazing - I've always wanted to go there! I love the pictures - it looks beautiful there & your boys are so cute!