I thought that I would be brave and take my boys to the zoo this morning all by myself! I don't why I haven't done it before--it was a nice morning out hardly anyone was there. They boys' favorite part was the train ride of course--which is not part of the zoo but next to it. Anyway, we had a good time! Our favorite animals were the wolves! We got to see them fighting/playing with each other! That was pretty cool!
This is us on the train--you can't really tell but that is what we are sitting on!
The ever famous Peacock!! They just roam where they please here at the Zoo!
I'm embarrassed to admit I have been here for 4 years and haven't taken my kids yet! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it. What boy wouldn't love a train ride?
Marc & I have been married for 9 years now! We have two boys, Lucas (6) & Logan (4) & Rylee (1)! I just love my hubby & love being a mommy to these wonderful kiddos!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!
I'm embarrassed to admit I have been here for 4 years and haven't taken my kids yet! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it. What boy wouldn't love a train ride?
should have called us! We go to the Folsom library on Tuesdays (and my kids ALWAYS ask to go on the train). Looks like you guys had fun!
I love the zoo!!! You are a cool mom!
Post a Comment