
Happy Birthday Chelle! It is tradition for me to light sparklers at 11:58pm (the time I was born) on my BDAY! This year we did it a little earlier because what can I say, I'm getting old, and 11:58pm is a little late for me! Ha hA!

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Marc & I went golfing at Marc's Grandpa's memorial Golf tourney in San Fran! It was a beautiful day! Let's just say that we made it through all 18 holes alive-but not in a very good mood (at least for me. I hate not being good at a sport.) It was so much fun just to be together all day on a beautiful course--the Olympic Club!

Day at the RIVER! The boys sure do love just jumping in and playing in the water!


This is the cabin the the boys & I went to for a family reunion! It was amazing! We sure did miss Marc/daddy. He had to stay home & work-BOO. This was in Idaho on a private lake-so beautiful!

me & my boys enjoying the water!!

HaPpY bIrThDaY mArC!!!

It's a Reese's PB Cup cake!!

Birthday lunch at TGI Fridays! I love you Marc, Happy Birthday!
So July has been an extremely busy month for us, like is usually is for everyone. We've had birthdays, family reunions, work, putting our house up for sale, and just the normal mayhem. We hope you all had a great July as well!
2 comments:
What putting your house up for sale? Are you moving? That was an AMAZING cabin, looks like you and the boys had a great time.
What? Are you moving? Need to explain yourself! :)
Post a Comment