HOORAY!!! you finally joined the blogging world!! I am so happy. Add the feature blog list and then you enter in our blog and a link comes up on yours!! And of course I can help you:)
Marc & I have been married for 9 years now! We have two boys, Lucas (6) & Logan (4) & Rylee (1)! I just love my hubby & love being a mommy to these wonderful kiddos!
4 comments:
HOORAY!!! you finally joined the blogging world!! I am so happy. Add the feature blog list and then you enter in our blog and a link comes up on yours!! And of course I can help you:)
what is a feature blog list?
Yay! We're so glad you are blogging! It was fun hanging out with you guys last weekend. We should get together again soon.
I just started too... Just start clicking!! lol
Post a Comment