Hey - I just figured this block thing out too - so no need to feel stupid. It was not as easy as I initially thought it would be. I am happy to help. Call me if you have q's - it looks great though
That cake batter looks so good. I can't wait until I can start licking the beaters again (pregnancy & raw eggs don't mix very well, or something like that).
Marc & I have been married for 9 years now! We have two boys, Lucas (6) & Logan (4) & Rylee (1)! I just love my hubby & love being a mommy to these wonderful kiddos!
6 comments:
Very cute background and very cute boys! I always loved licking the bowl, actually I still do...
Hey - I just figured this block thing out too - so no need to feel stupid. It was not as easy as I initially thought it would be. I am happy to help. Call me if you have q's - it looks great though
looks great!!! The boys are too cute! When can they come over & see Gus Gus? Gus needs friends. He is lonely:)
That cake batter looks so good. I can't wait until I can start licking the beaters again (pregnancy & raw eggs don't mix very well, or something like that).
I love the blog. Cute pictures of the boys.
I can't believe how big your boys are Michelle!! I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment