Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lucas St.Pierre's First Day of Preschool!

Our boy is all grown up! He went to his first day of preschool ever today! He was so excited to go. He loves to learn. This is going to be a great experience for him, hopefully. He gets to go every Thursday from 9:15-11:15am. What a fun time for him. (Logan and Mommy get to have their own time together during school time now!) I can't believe that Lucas is already old enough to be going to preschool. I didn't think that this day would come so soon.

4 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

He is so cute! I love his big cheese smile. You're lucky he's ok to be left alone but I can see how that makes you sad. He's growing up!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Wow! That's so exciting for the whole family. We love preschool!

Jillian Goulding said...

Hahahaha. I love his smile:) so adorable.

Herlehy Family said...

That is so exciting. We love preschool at our house and I am sure Lucas will as well.