Picture 2:LOGAN
Picture 3:LUCAS
Lucas, Logan, or Rylee? Can you pick the correct child with the correct picture?!
Great job to those who were able to answer correctly! It's fun to see how similar our babies look alike and how they are different and unique in their own way!!
6 comments:
My guess is Rylee first, Logan next and Lucas last. I feel like I have to be right, lol. They really look so similar though and the same hat throws me off! What cute babies!
Those are all adorable photos! I am going say that Lucus is first, Rylee is second and Logan is last. It is amazing when children look so much alike.
I echo Emily. Rylee, then Logan and last - adorable Lucas. Great idea and I can't believe you thought of saving the hat for all three. You are so creative! Way cute babes.
1. Rylee
2. Logan
3. Lucas
You are right...she looks a lot like Logan!!
Wow so close. I'm going with
#1 Logan #2 Lucas #3 Rylee. They are all so cute. Something about the mouth in #2 makes me think Luc
So what was the order of your babes?
Post a Comment