Thanks so much for all the Birthday wishes that I received! I have such great friends and FAMILY!!! I am so grateful to be blessed this past year and am looking forward to this new year! So many changes! A new baby for one, and a girl!!! A kindergartener & a preschooler at the same time. Lucas will start soccer this fall. Adjusting to 3 kids (Aaaahhhh)!! My brother is getting home from his mission!!!! A family reunion! That's all I can think of right now. But you get the point, lots of new things to experience! So any advice on how to handle 3 kids & crazier kid schedules would be much appreciated!!!
OH, and just to clarify or make note, you probably are sick of seeing me in my gray dress! I am aware that my pictures are like all with this dress and I just wore it to church and I will be wearing it again this week--sorry, it's one of the last things that still fits comfortably!! LOL!!! Gotta get my $'s worth!!
5 comments:
You are looking great! One thing to remember especially with number 3, is don't stretch yourself too thin. Do what you have to and remember somethings can wait. You are such a good mommy and we can't wait to see what & who this baby girl will look like. Will she be a blondie like her Mommy????? She will be beautiful for sure! Good luck with everything and keep us posted! luv ya girl and can't wait to see ya.
You look so cute!! I love that dress!! Don't worry about wearing it all the time...I did that too with those old navy dresses!! Love it!
Yes, you do look adorable! So many exciting things going on right now! Glad you had a wonderful birthday :)
You always look adorable!!!
I have no advice on the 3 kids thing... I'm not there yet.
But I totally hear ya on wearing some of the same stuff over and over. I'm sure you've had that sweet little Rylee by now. Hope things are going well for you guys!
M
Post a Comment