Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Finally Graduated!!!


Me & my Awesome Hubby!


The St.Pierre Clan-My cheering section

My (BIG) little brother, Kendall & me


me & my AMAZING Parents!



My wonderful inlaws & my man!


The 3 sisters together again! Kimmy, Chelle, & Amy


This is how my family really is. Wish you were here Kevin, Mat, & Scott.

Yesterday, I was able to fufill one of my dreams: To graduate from college! What a great day to be able to share with those I love! I love my family! Thank you Marc, Lucas & Logan for being so supportive of mommy (& wifey). I'm sorry for all the late nights of studying and the weekends of homework. But it's all done now-so thank you for the sacrifices you made for me. And to my wonderful parents and inlaws, thank you for the support and for watching the boys for us while I went to school--I never had to worry about them while I was away. My siblings, you ROCK!! I love each and every one of you! Thank you for your encouragement and love! Yeah, class of 2009!! "YOU KNOW!"

9 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!

Cadle Clan said...

Congrats! Now, you need to take a much deserved vacation! :)

Laurie said...

Congrats! What a relief to have all that homework behind you!

Bask in the glory and ENJOY!!

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! Now you can enjoy your summer with the boys.

Stacey said...

Yea!!! Congratulations on your big day! I'm so sorry we missed the festivities last night... 3/5 of our family were sick, so we were not up for partying. Hope you had lots of fun with all your family and friends!

OLIVIA said...

What a wonderful achievement! Congratulations!

English1 said...

Chelle, heartfelt congratulations to you! We couldn't join you, but are so happy for your accomplishment! I didn't finish until I was 45, after doing two years when I was young, so I know how it's tough to do it with young children (and with an awesome, supportive husband!). I have to say, I still love my weekends with no homework!! And no more finals!! Yahoo! Enjoy! - Dorene

Crystal Dever said...

I am soo excited for you and proud of you! It is amazing to have that experience in your life. Congratulations! You are awesome.

Tiffani said...

I am so proud of you, you are awesome! Congratulations!