This year Mother's Day and Luc's Birthday ended up being on the same day! As a mother, I can think of no better way to celebrate being a mom than celebrating the birth of a my child!!! I am truly thankful for my sweet boys and for the love and energy they have for life! I love being a Mommy!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Happy Mother's Day & Happy Birthday Lucas!
This year Mother's Day and Luc's Birthday ended up being on the same day! As a mother, I can think of no better way to celebrate being a mom than celebrating the birth of a my child!!! I am truly thankful for my sweet boys and for the love and energy they have for life! I love being a Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy b-day! I'm lovin' the picture :)
That's funny... My brother shared his birthday with Mother's Day many times... His birthday is May 9th.
Post a Comment