Monday, January 5, 2009

Is that a VAN???

So, uh, when we went on our trip to San Diego and then Utah, we ended up trading (well selling it to my bro-in-law & sister) our Camry for a van. I am SOOOO not a van person and can not believe that I own one let alone have to drive it. Don't get me wrong, its a sweet van, as far as vans go. But is there anyone else out there who HAS to drive a van and would rather not? Or am I just being a pain in the you know what??? So I am now an official Van owner, though you won't catch me admit it other than this post. You might here me refer to my vehicle as "Pegasus Ramone!" That is what Lucas decided to name it. That is a pretty awesome name if you ask me. So, from now on, you will see me rolling in a VAN, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I mean, Pegasus!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I have always said I will never drive a mini van - but with gas prices lately, I was wondering if I had to break down and trade in the SUV. But, now gas is cheap again - so the SUV lives on!

Cadle Clan said...

I cried when I left the dealership with my minivan. It's awesome, as far as minivans go, but I know you're pain!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I think the van looks so nice, although I totally know what you mean. I can't believe all that snow!

Liz said...

I always said I would never drive a minivan, but now I'm the one telling Scott that we're getting one when we outgrow the Camry. I'm starting to think they're pretty awesome - especially the ones named Pegasus Ramone:)

Herlehy Family said...

I always said I would never drive a minivan, but now after having three kids I would love to have one. We have an SUV and I think that getting in and out of a van is the best way with small kids. Congratulations on the minivan!!!

Tiffani said...

I am so NOT a minivan person and I have always said that I wouldn't drive one but then again they are very practical and don't look too shabby these days. I still think you're cool and it's sporty right?!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

It's ok Chelle. I will still be your friend even though you drive a van. Just kidding! Vans are sweet! They come with all kinds of options now. Did you get the swiveling chairs? I saw one that can have the two back rows face eack other. That's pretty cool.