Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Cruise time Baby!

Marc & I are going on a CRUISE to Mexico on the Princess cruise ship soon! I am so dang excited!!! If anyone can free up their schedule for a little over a week you should totally come with us!! It would be a blast! Here are the stops we are taking:


Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


Mazatlan, Mexico


Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

8 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations...I hope you guys have a great time!

Jillian Goulding said...

fun....when is it?

Jen said...

Sounds sooooo fun - I hope you have fun.

Cadle Clan said...

Oh, I'm jealous!

Stacey said...

I have never been on a cruise before, but from what I've heard, you want to take what my family calls "stretchy pants" to allow for all the fabulous food you will be eating. Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time!

Crystal Dever said...

We did that cruise last August! It was a blast. You'll have an amazing time. Cant wait to see pictures!

THE TAYLORS said...

Oh you are sooo lucky. I have been wanting to go on a cruise for as long as I can remember. Think of the endless possibilities having access to food 24/7. Wow...


Have fun!

The Fishers said...

That sounds like so much fun. We went to Puerta Vallarta on our honeymoon and we had a blast. Have a great time.