(pictures in no particular order-very random)
Thursday, August 25, 2011
My little sisters wedding
My little sister, I guess I should say younger, Kimberly, got married in the Sacramento Temple to her now hubby, Daniel Thomas on August 18! Kim looked SO BEAUTIFUL and so happy! Here are just a few pictures that Marc and I snapped that day! Congratulations Kim & Dan!
(pictures in no particular order-very random)
(pictures in no particular order-very random)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute pics!! what a special day it was!! hooray for Kimmy! you looked great by the way:)
Love all these pictures! Your family pictures are adorable and you look great! When I first saw Kimmy's dress I thought it looked similar but couldn't tell-that is hilarious that it's the same! She got it down in Southern CA...
I can't believe how grown up she is, all of you! LOVE IT! You are still one of my favorite people! HUGS!
Post a Comment