Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hutchings Family Photo shoot!

On my side of the family, the crazy Hutchings clan, we had a family reunion the first weekend in August! My youngest brother had just come home from his mission, so we were finally going to be all together again after about 3 years or so. So that includes my parents, all seven kids, the 4 "out-laws", and all 14 grandkids! What a crazy and fun bunch it was! We had a great time! On one of the evenings together we got all dressed up and attempted a photo shoot with EVERYONE!!! (I currently don't have a picture of everyone together yet because these are all the pics from our own camera, not the photographers...so these aren't professional at all) We were surprisingly successful! Here are just some of the photos of this good looking crew! I love you fam!!!
















1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your family! Way cute pictures