At The Swanson Memorial Golf Tournament at the Olympic Club in S.F. This is a golf tourney named after Marc's grandpa! Marc golfed and I hung out in the golf cart! I did put a few holes though!
Looking good Marc! Way to pose for the camera--jk! you had no idea I was taking a picture of you. You just look that good all the time!
Me in front of Alcatraz and Angel Island
This is me sunbathing! Ha ha! (I had to do it!)
3 comments:
I linked to your blog through Kevin and Amanda's. Hope you don't mind. Happy Anniversary and congrats on the upcoming baby girl!
Yea, I have been wanting to see a prego Chelle pic! I thought you looked great in your sunbathing picture! ha ha j.k. You look great as always! Pregnancy looks good on you! We can't wait to see you in a little over 2 months and meet our new niece.
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 8 years since the big day! I still remember getting up at like 5 so you could start getting ready! Oh the days...I am so happy you two found eachother! Loves!
Post a Comment