...GIRL!!!!
If you can't tell, we are holding up a little red dress, representing a "girl"! We are so thrilled! Our little Rylee has finally decided to join our family! (we've had her name picked out before Lucas was born.) The boys are happy, for the most part, as well! Logan has always thought we were having a girl, but Lucas, on the other hand, wanted 100 brothers and then we could have a sister for him! Ha ha! So he was a little upset when he found out he was getting a little sister! Funny boy! So, what do we do with a girl?!! We know boys! I have to take a "how to do hair" class or something! ha ha!
5 comments:
hooooooooooooooray!!!! I am so excited for you guys (if you can't tell)!! I can't wait to meet her!!
Congratulations! I am sure that a girl will be so much fun!
Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! I didn't even know you were expecting! We are just a few months apart. We find out on Monday what we are having!
I can't wait to meet her too! I bet she is going to be absolutely beautiful!!! I HAD to have at least one girl in all my years of mothering, just so I could DO hair! I love it!
Post a Comment