Need I say more?!!! ha ha! Earlier this month, we drove to Utah to go hang out with our fam, my brother & his family, for a fun weekend! The drive wasn't all that bad, but never fun either! It was great to see Kevin & Amanda & their beautiful girls! We had fun staying up late playing canasta & just talking! The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins, we don't get to see them as much as we use to. Boo hoo. So until the summer, we'll see you again MACKA Hutch clan!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hangin' with the cousins!
Need I say more?!!! ha ha! Earlier this month, we drove to Utah to go hang out with our fam, my brother & his family, for a fun weekend! The drive wasn't all that bad, but never fun either! It was great to see Kevin & Amanda & their beautiful girls! We had fun staying up late playing canasta & just talking! The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins, we don't get to see them as much as we use to. Boo hoo. So until the summer, we'll see you again MACKA Hutch clan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always loved going to visit my cousins - how fun that your boys have cousins so close to their age. Scott & I are both the youngest, & the rest of our siblings are done having kids. I'm sad our kids won't have any cousins to play with.
Post a Comment