Friday, June 19, 2009
Need to get Out of Town!
I am so in need of getting out of town. Has anyone ever felt like that? (I hope so, and I'm sure someone has.) But I am just itchin' to get out and be surrounded by things other than houses, roads, and just Roseville. U know? I guess being out of school and being home all the time now has already got me feeling cramped up-even though I love being home with my wild boys!!! Does anyone know of some good, fun, not expensive, kid friendly, within 3 hours close, out-of-town weekend getaway ideas that they would suggest to the St.Pierre clan??? Help keep me sain!!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love going to Montery, CA for shorter trips. The boys would have a great time at the Montery Bay Aquarium and the beach is also a lot of fun.
San Francisco, CA is another place that I love taking my boys. There are a lot of great children's museums to visit and we always have a great time when we visit the city.
Tahoe, CA is in our backyard and it is a great spot to go hiking, biking and playing in the lake, I am sure your boys would love it.
Good luck!
I would reccomend Monterey also. The aquarium is a lot of fun, & you can also rent those family size bikes to ride around. (If you happen to know someone who lives in Monterey, they can get you free tickets to the aquarium.)
Post a Comment