Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Marc & Chelle's Mexican Riviera Cruise!

Marc & I finally went on the long awaited cruise I have been talking about for months now! We went last week, during my spring break and had a BLAST!!! We just love cruising! It was a 7 day cruise and we stopped at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan & Cabo San Lucas! The weather was amazing, I even got a little tan which is always nice! About 3 days into the cruise we sure did start missing our boys though. We were always thinking that they would like "this" or they would like "that". All you parents out there know what I am talking about right? Almost everything reminds you of your kid(s). In spite of missing our boys, we still managed to enjoy our time to ourselves. Here are some pictures, there are too many to post all, or even a 1/4 but you'll get the gist! (they will be on the following posts)

5 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

looks like you had so much fun!!!Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Orange Peanut said...

WOW, makes me want to get back to Mexico quick! So fun!

I love blogs, it is so nice to catch up with you and Marc! Good luck with your school stuff. I hope it all falls into place! So exciting!

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I can't believe how jealous I am! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Next time Aaron and I will come with you so you don't have to keep taking pictures of yourselves, we'll take them of you instead!

Bratton Family said...

I'm so glad you guys got a bring and had so much fun! I loved that cruise when I went on it to a few years ago.