We just went today, 11-22-08, to take some photos of the fam and of the boys! Logan, as you can see in this picture, was making this particular face for almost every picture! What a crack up. Our little bulldog! But pictures with personality are so much better than nice smiles, don't you think?!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Family Photo
We just went today, 11-22-08, to take some photos of the fam and of the boys! Logan, as you can see in this picture, was making this particular face for almost every picture! What a crack up. Our little bulldog! But pictures with personality are so much better than nice smiles, don't you think?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a great picture, especially because of the smile. You look so pretty!
In are family we always have one of our boys making crazy faces. In the future you will look back and laugh.
very cute - I love the face.
You're tagged - see my last post
I don't know why I haven't seen your blog until now! You're right, that picture will be MUCH more memorable because of the cute face! Or if you really don't like it, ask Laurie C. to use photoshop to put a new head on whichever boy you choose! Worked for our Christmas cards last year...
Nice picture!! How did you talk your hubby into getting a family photo taken? Ryan won't go.... but I tell him its not an option.
Post a Comment